Day 3: Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Second day at City Impact's health clinic.

Today was a busy day at the health clinic, with many patients walking in for check-ups. Because of this, I was asked to help out a bit more around the clinic. I helped clean up, check in patients, and helped get anything a patient needed.

I learned how to take someone's vitals- how to take someone's blood pressure, temporal temperature, and how to decide if a person has a regular or irregular heartbeat. During free time, I was able to practice on the other volunteer that was at City Impact with me. I really enjoyed learning this because it was more hands-on and was a skill that I could directly use in real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Day 6: Friday, May 25, 2018

Day 5: Thursday, May 24, 2018